Post-Cruise Complainers

Greymeowsr

What amazes me is why people wait until they come home to criticize the cruise line. If you're having problems on a cruise speak to someone in charge who can possibly rectify the situation on board. By not doing this you come across as just someone who likes to complain.

[quote name='ute_fan']Thanks, Nita! I think that I'll always look first at NCL to see what's available -- and then compare other lines against it. We had our Princess cruise booked even before our latest experience on NCL (we're traveling with friends) so I'm not switching "due" to our experiences.

I'm really hoping that our Dawn cruise was just one of those off weeks that can occur on any line. I'm still a big enough fan of freetyle (both the dining options and the dress code) that I'm having trouble figuring out any other line that would suit me better. However, DH was more bothered by our problems on the Dawn. If he likes the service better on Princess, I may be fighting an uphill battle to get him back to NCL.[/QUOTE]
We do the same, check NCL then other lines...I hope you enjoy Princess, we did but had a couple of problems, nothing serious and yet, it made an impreesion on us..

Nita

Archived