Gingerale on Board?

IslandToIsland

WOW! i had no idea, i guess i just never asked for it and just assumed the didn't have it......Hummm now what would be a good mixer for gingerale:p

Well there is always good old rye and ginger.

Jack Daniels and Ginger ale isn't too bad, and I was quite surprised to find out Captain Morgans and ginger ale is pretty good too.

I am glad to hear that. On my previous cruises they have always served (and admitted this btw) the "false" ginger ale...which is sprite with a touch of bitters. When I have a migraine or upset tummy I need Canada Dry (or Schwepp's in a pinch) real ginger ale so have always brought my own. I'm also a Pepsi vs Coke drinker so we have always hauled a 12 pack each of ginger ale and Pepsi as well as a case of water, I'll probably still do it tho' as soft drinks are ridiculous. Our "kids" like lemonade so they should be fine, we also bring some of of the one water bottle flavoring packages.

I really am pleased to hear about the ginger ale however.....not happy about the punch.

We were just off Glory a few weeks ago. I had gingerale almost every night. Usually ordered it from the bar waiters during the evening shows. They always brought a can and a glass of ice. It always settled any stomach "queezies". Same cost as any soda.

Archived