Stage Fright

Sabiney

Someone referred to the hump cabins as the "Stage". Is there NO privacy? :confused: I am not a morning person, not in the least bit, no, nope, nada! Especially after burning the midnight oil. Please tell me that I will be able to sit on my hump balcony and slowly start my day without an audience. :eek:

Pat

This pic has me standing on the balcony of 1552 and in the back you can see the balcony of 1554. It´s taken on the Jewel.

I think the balcony of 1554 is one of the lesser private ones on the hump and as you can see on the pic it´s almost full in sight of the forward balconies.

However it´s a great room and I´ve stayed in it as well and have it booked for Serenade next year.

1151964830054182848S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics. It's not as exposed as I was fearing, but it's still out there. At least now I'll be prepared. Looks like it's a trade off for some great views.

Pat

That´s true and I´m sure you´ll love your choice. 1552 & 1554 are my favourite cabins on the Jewel.

If you are interested in a lot more Jewel pics you can click on the link for my website in my signature.

I think that the extra balcony space you have on those "hump" cabins more than makes up for the lack of complete privacy. People do not go out on their balconies to look at their neighbors next door; they go out there to look at the ocean and enjoy the sea air. Dump the paranoia, relax and enjoy your cruise and your great balcony:)

If you want privacy, you take the middle of the hump cabins. They are the ones that stick out the furthest from the ship and no one can see into them. You don't take the end ones unless you want the bigger balconies like on the Radiance Class ships in the top picture.

Archived