Live From The JEWELL Of The SEAS

There are well marked signs that will direct you to the ships. This link may help you with parking information.

Parking, Port of Miami

Thanks Dale. I have visited the website and downloaded the map. It appears to be quite a complex. Will the signs direct me to the Jewel's terminal and the proper garage to park in?

Dennis

Thanks Dale. I have visited the website and downloaded the map. It appears to be quite a complex. Will the signs direct me to the Jewel's terminal and the proper garage to park in?

Dennis

Absolutely. There will be large signs pointing where to go - they should specifically state Jewel of the Seas. Besides it's a large ship, you'll be able to see it before you get that close to the terminal.

Dennis

You should have no problem at all. It’s parking garage G, right at the ship. Just follow the signs.

If you want a handicapped parking space, we were advised by the Port of Miami to get there early. Jewel was at pier F, parking in garage G, just a short distance. We were there by 10:30. We dropped the luggage and me at the terminal and Walt parked the car with no problem and rode back in his wheelchair. Very easy. Enjoy your cruise. sue

We will be sailing on the Jewel of the Seas on 11-30-2009 for a 11 day Carabbean Cruise. After reviewing your thread it cannot come soon enough. The big differene on our cruise that the Jewel will dock at Colon, Panama and not cruise the canal. We will find an excurion that will take us through the canal.

I hope Royal Caribbean notices this thread and gives you free internet time on your next cruise.

quote=Trainman-2;16930474]We ate in the Seaview Café today and I was not impressed.

They are back to the original menu!

The Sausage and Lentil soup was excellent!

The Cheese burger and onion rings were, to me, ordinary.

• 3 weeks later...

Trainman,

Thank you so much for all your effort. You gave us incredible information and pictures. We're impressed and thankful! Your post about the robbery was mentioned in our thread (Jewel 3/2/09) and although I only came to read that post, I went back and read the entire thread!

You really provided a lot of invaluable information. We can't wait for our cruise.

Thanks again for your updates and postings.

Archived