NCL SEA cat. CC pics anyone???

Another ship trip

I have been all over the web looking for pis for two months for this particular cabin. These are the 176 sq. ft. cabins. The pics on all the websites are for the cat C which are 126 sq. ft. I know that these have tubs but nowhere have i actually seen this cabin photographed. Has anyone out there stayed in one of these CC cabins? We are in 8203 and would love to see pics. That website with all the cabin pics doesn't even have one! Thanks!

We were in 8003 on 9/25/04. I am assuming all these CC cabins are the same.

Great cabin, lots of room, safe, tub and shower, good-sized bathroom, plenty of storage and room to move around. Unfortunately I don't have pictures, but this was a really great cabin. Amenities: Lovely little "bites" from various officers on the ship, including the captain, every afternoon. You have access to the concierge and if it is still Carlos Zarate, I would say take advantage of it.

Anything else you would like to know, please ask. We had an absolutely wonderful time.

We were in room 8010 on the 10/2/2004 sailing and category CC rooms are the way to go. It has an actual queen size bed (not beds pushed together) and another twin bed that is pushed against the wall like a couch. Yes, you have a real tub and you have an actual vanity to put your tooth brush etc on.

I absolutely second the previous poster's comments about Carlos Zarate. He made all of the difference in our trip. He arranged dinner for us every evening and it was great. The snacks delivered to the room each evening are also a nice touch. Enjoy your trip!

the brochure i just got for the Sea, Dream, and Majesty has a picture of the cc (superior outside). beds were arranged in an L configuration and the window appears larger due to the surround. (lozenge shape) not bigger by much though! im going on the Sea in april in a cat G outside and am preparing myself for the shock of opening that door! :eek: it'll be like old times as my first cruises were on the Skyward/Starward twins and let me tell you, that was small!

My brochure also shows a superior oceanview cabin but it also says it has 126 square feet. The Cat CC has 176 square feet, 50 more, so I wondered what that cabin looks like since it has more square footage than the one supposedly pictured. I think the one pictured is a cat C (50 feet smaller?) if I go by this brochure. Can anyone confirm this?

Archived