Pinel Island--worth the trip?

lovetexas

Hello- we are planning on going to Saint Martin this March. I have been searching for something to do. We like to beach it and this island sounds really great. we will be docked from 1-8pm (weird hours?) Has anyone gone to this Island, and will we have time? Or any other suggestions would be great!!

Hi - We were at Pinel about 3 weeks ago - WONDERFUL time and beautiful place. You might find it a bit difficult to get a taxi from the cruise port area to Cul Du Sac where you pick up the small boat to get out there, but not impossible. The only problem is: I believe the guy who was operating the boat said that the last one picks up people on Pinel at 4 p.m., so that won't leave you much time.

That's funny- I was just reading your review under the member's review! It seems that our port times are causing a little problem---

Did you see anything else in st martin you would have enjoyed? We have a 9 yo dd and I don't really want to take her to Orient Beach??

The website for Pinel Island does not show the times anywhere-- I am going to look again-

Thanks---

Archived