Are there drawers for our clothes??

NOVEMBERCRUISER

Hi,

Yet another newbie question from me. Sailing Inspiration 11/17/08 (yea!! We leave to drive to Tampa on Friday!!!)

We have an OV room, M210. Are there dresser drawers to put our folded up clothes in, or do we have to live out of a suitcase or hang everything?

Also, if we do have to hang everything, should I plan on bringing extra hangers? (We are a family of 4)

Thanks in advance!

Crystal

Hi,

Yet another newbie question from me. Sailing Inspiration 11/17/08 (yea!! We leave to drive to Tampa on Friday!!!)

We have an OV room, M210. Are there dresser drawers to put our folded up clothes in, or do we have to live out of a suitcase or hang everything?

Also, if we do have to hang everything, should I plan on bringing extra hangers? (We are a family of 4)

Thanks in advance!

Crystal

There are a few drawers and a closet with big shelves. There are hangers in the other closets and they will bring you extra hangers if you ask.

Have a great trip!

Are you all in the same room? There are a couple of small drawers, but in the closet, there are shelves, usually four, the top shelf has the safe, but we put all of our clothes in there, and throw the shoes where the hang up stuff goes. There are plenty of hangers, I wouldnt bother taking any extra, but if you have a garmet bag, with hangers, you can just take the clothes out on the hanger and hang them right up on the hangers you packed them on. The bathroom has a small area by the sink, but usually a medicine cabinet, but not a lot of room there. The shower has a dispenser with shampoo and body soap, but no conditioner, thats all we take along. I hope this helps, there are also little areas you can stash stuff, like in the corner cabinet where the life jackets go, but remember to check all of these areas when you leave!

I haven't been on your ship...but over a 100 other cruises...If you have the room bring extra hangers. Your RS will bring you extra's...but probally not enough for a family of 4.

Since I am flying to Florida on my cruise next week...I'm dealing with weight issues, and won't be able to bring extra's.

Packing tip...As your family dirty's clothes...pack them back into a suitcase...gives you more room, in closets and drawers...and by the last day of the cruise...your already packed to go home.

Sandy

There are plenty of shelves for clothes. We use the (4? I think) draws for undergarments, socks, bathing suits, etc. With a family of 4, I like to bring extra hangers so we dont have to double garments up on a hanger. Then we store our luggage under the bed.

There are four wide drawers to hold plenty of stuff. The closets also have a shelf or two. I put my 'laundry' clothes in huge ziploc bags and keep them in luggage that I store under the bed. The cabin steward will bring more hangers if you need them. Just ask. :)

There are plenty of shelves for clothes. We use the (4? I think) draws for undergarments, socks, bathing suits, etc. With a family of 4, I like to bring extra hangers so we dont have to double garments up on a hanger. Then we store our luggage under the bed.

I agree,,,on the inspiration there were 4 wide but shallow drawers,,,,like desk drawers,,,I used them for underwear, socks and bathing suits,,,,and used the deep shelves for shorts, tshirts, etc,,,,and 2 good size closets for hanging plenty of dresses, skirts, suits, etc,,,,

Holly

Archived