Hiring something "equal" to Marva Shaw but on Grand Cayman

shaynasmom

Hello all -

No matter how much I try to convince the girls - they are freaked out about Stingray City.....

We decided that we are doing the turtle farm, butterfly farm and seeing the island....

Does anyone know of a private company (similiar in quality to Marva Shaw) on Grand Cayman that we can hire to take us around ???

thanks in advance.

I'd rent a car and get out and explore on my own. The first time we did this, we were a bit apprehensive about driving on the "other" side of the road, but we had no problems at all. The great thing about Grand Cayman is you can go anywhere on the island and feel perfectly safe doing so. We always use Andy's, but there are many other agencies.

We use Captain Marvin's for our snorkel trips, and I believe they offer island tours. Their tours (I believe) are all on the George Town/turtle farm area. The great thing about having a car is you can do that and then head over to the other side of the island (my favorite). There's also the botanical garden, which is on the way to Rum Point. Rum Point is about a 45-minute drive each way, without stops.

Grand Cayman is a place that I'd feel fine driving around with the girls or even my kids. We've done that (left hubby and boys at the beach). :)

Archived