Aft Wrap 9a on the Destiny

Lilmatcat

Is there a particular deck that is better/worse for the aft wraps on the Destiny? I read that some people had to deal with soot, etc. Please share your good/bad experiences? Would you book it again?

Be carefull once you go aft you never come back.:p We have had several and I don't think there is a bad one although I prefer Portside.:D

Verandah, Deck 8, is the best 9A in my opinion.... Balcony actually wraps around the side/corner/aft... (There is only a Queen size bed tho', if that is an issue)...:) You may hear scrapping of chairs above the cabin from the Lido.. We didn't notice anything..;)

Deck 7 9A's are shaped differently and have no true aft balcony.. Only side and corner.. Note: There are two extra cabins across the aft on that deck...

Deck 6 would be your choice for 3 passengers, as that 9A has a convertible sofa.. There is a slight overhang on Deck 6, and the cabin IS over the bar in the aft lounge.. :D

Other than that, I'd take an aft/wrap 9A any day over any Cat 8... and most Cat. 11's.. :cool: IMHO..

Archived