Sorry search down question about iron

chicaletta

Thanks. I guess I will be spending some time in the laundry room. :(

What I do and it works, I have all of my clothing in hangers and inside the luggage, once I start unpacking I just simply hang the clothing up. Then on the days I will be using those clothing I just simply take them into the shower and hang them up, the steam from the shower will remove the wrinkles. You can also spray your clothing with Downy Wrinkle Spray which you can pick up at Walmart.

Fred

You can bring one of the portable clothing steamers,,,,the ones without hot plates on them,,,but honestly, we didn't need them,,,we did the downy as suggested, and hung them in the bathroom and turned the shower on for about 5 minutes,,,

water is so danged hot (don't burn yourself!!) it pulled all the wrinkles out!!! Never used my steamer :) I won't bother packing it again,,,Holly

What I do and it works, I have all of my clothing in hangers and inside the luggage, once I start unpacking I just simply hang the clothing up. Then on the days I will be using those clothing I just simply take them into the shower and hang them up, the steam from the shower will remove the wrinkles. You can also spray your clothing with Downy Wrinkle Spray which you can pick up at Walmart.

Fred

Now that is a great idea Fred about packing them on the hangars.I will have to try that next time.:)

Archived