Anyone have a review on Reyno Tours?

DoreenD

We are on the Golden Princess and may have our Grenada port changed to Dominica. Just wondering if anyone has been on the Reyno Tour? I haven't seen much in terms of reviews on this board. . .a couple of positive, one where they couldn't find Reyno, and one that said stay away from Reyno. Looking forward to any info I can get! Thanks.:)

We toured with Reyno and Felicia in April and thought it was one of the highlights of the cruise. The island is gorgeous and Felicia couldn't have been more willing to share her island. There were actually two vans that day. We started with the Emerald Pool, which was beautiful. DH has some health issues that slow him down a bit, but Felicia showed nothing but patience and caring for him. We then went to Trafalgar Falls where I hiked back to the falls through a beautiful rainforest. We stopped at Mr. Nice's fruit stand and couldn't believe the amount of fresh fruit shared with a great attitude. We drove through the botanical gardens and teh Layou Valley and then back to the ship. Because of the number of people on the tour, Reyno reduced the cost for all of us. I have to say that it was one of those tours we didn't want to stop! You will love the island and the people. Wish we were going there with you! Tell Reyno hello! :D

Sue

Archived