City Inn Westminster

ALANG

The City Inn as a 4 star hotel is well above average against its peers. Room rates are highly volatile though and at times like these there should be some good deals around( $160 or less, especially at weekends)

In terms of location it fronts the River Thames about a 5/10 minute walk from Big Ben and Westminster Abbey so for sightseeing its pretty central, though not A1. If you like nightlife, theatres. clubs its a little away from the West End.

In summary if you can get a good rate I don't think you will regret it.

Has anyone stayed at the City Inn Westminster London and how would you rate it.

Thanks in advance.

Alan

We booked this room on our own and stayed there for three days in August prior to our cruise.

We got a great deal and it included breakfast each morning. Keep checking their site because specials come and go. Once you book, make sure you make a paper copy to take with you.

The room was fine and if you want to use a hair dryer, it's in the black bag in the closet. I attempted to use mine own (didn't see the black bag :() with a converter and knocked out the power in our room as well as several others. Good news, though, someone was in the hallway in minutes replacing the blown fuse :eek:. Okay, lesson learned.

We found the people at the front desk to be helpful and friendly. The location was fine because we like to walk and it wasn't too far to anything.

Archived