For those wanting a preview

hdawson

The pics are of Merida, Chichen Itza and Progreso. The fish dinner is the best fish I've had. The fourth and fifth pic is Casa de Montejo, built in 1549 and the Cathedral in 1561. Beach scenes are Progreso and Le Saint Bonnet restaurant.

http://www.photoworks.com/util/slideShowLarge2.jsp;jsessionid=F28658E0A1840BCC6B55BECB9AE43BAE?bigImages=true&stackID=47721011&returnUrl=%2Fmembers%2FslideShow.jsp%3Fid%3D47721011%26imageId%3D%26imageIndex%3D%26begin%3D%26page%3D&key=hdawson228&toh=m&cb=PW_APM&svr=web16

Enjoy your pics AND your posts...we go to Progresso 2nd week in Dec and I'm looking foreward to seeing the sights and eating the eats!! Had to skip it last time out due to rough seas, but hopefully this time will be ok ...maybe I'll have a chance to practice more of my spanish ( which is poor at best ) than in Cozumel...went to Majahual couple years ago and enjoyed the day there a lot, even though it rained most all day :)

Hillbilly. Glad you enjoyed the pics. Hope it encourages others to travel the road less traveled and explore.

I was beginning to think the link didn't work since nobody had posted.

Nice pictures.

I don't know about a person that takes pictures of food though.;) Do you have any of shrimpies?:rolleyes::D

Hillbilly. Bldgs date back to 1549. The oldest cathedral of the Americas, 1561.

This is a new pic storage system for me and it confuses me. On the last set I posted, just click on one pic, then click slideshow and then full screen. I feel kinda dumb.

I enjoy introducing folks to a Mexico they may not know.

Archived