Need a recommendation for Everglades Tour

J-Hawk

We will be in Fort Lauderdale/Miami area all day on a Friday in January. My husband and I wanted to take the kids (7 & 9) on an airboat ride and to see some gators in the Everglades. It looks like there are a lot of choices, so I am very confused. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks!

We will be going on an airboat tour this Friday. We are a family of 5 with 3 boys 18,16,and 14 a bit older than yours but I can post a review of it when we get back on the 30th of Nov. I am using gator park I dont know if you looked at the site yet but they all seem the same to me. They have a number you can call I did and asked a lot of questions and they seemed the most helpful that is why we chose them. other places I called made me feel like I was bothering them. Also on gator parks website they have coupons and if you buy your tickets online you save 5.00pp

We will be going on an airboat tour this Friday. We are a family of 5 with 3 boys 18,16,and 14 a bit older than yours but I can post a review of it when we get back on the 30th of Nov. I am using gator park I dont know if you looked at the site yet but they all seem the same to me. They have a number you can call I did and asked a lot of questions and they seemed the most helpful that is why we chose them. other places I called made me feel like I was bothering them. Also on gator parks website they have coupons and if you buy your tickets online you save 5.00pp

Thanks! I will look forward to your review. Gator Park is the first one I found and is where we intended to go. Our flight lands at West Palm Beach, so I was wondering if we really needed to go all of the way to Gator Park. I am afraid that if we don't, we will be disappointed.

We went on the Everglades Airboat tour offered by Princess at the end of our last cruise. It was very beautiful, enjoyable, and interesting. It was also a nice "soft landing" to the end of our vacation.

Do you know the name of the place you went?

We will be in Fort Lauderdale/Miami area all day on a Friday in January. My husband and I wanted to take the kids (7 & 9) on an airboat ride and to see some gators in the Everglades. It looks like there are a lot of choices, so I am very confused. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks!

We went last month, we booked it through Carnival.

It was Everglades Holiday Park

www. evergladesholidaypark.com

#1.800.226.2244

My son is 3 1/2, he enjoyed it. I couldn't believe how close the alligators come to the boat. There was a girl about 10, she seemed to be scared.

We had a great time and are glad we went.

The guide was great, it was a nice ending to our cruise.

Archived