RCI Independence of the seas

guk

We have booked to go on the independence of the seas and are travelling with our 3 year old daughter and was wondering if anyone has used the kids clubs for this age group, how they run? what times? and for how long for? We have booked on the second sitting for our meal and was particularly wondering whether they had a session for 3 year olds for her to go there instead?

Yes she can go to the kids club while you are at 2nd seating. The club actually opens at 6:45pm. You can take her to dinner on your own. They have the buffet, Sorrento's Pizza or the deli, Cafe Promenade.

At least 2 of those nights, the kids club takes the kids to Johnny Rockets. BUT you have to sign her up for this. Ask your AO counselor when the dinners are going to be. Space is limited. You have to sign her up the night before the meal or at the latest, the morning of.

On the Pirate Parade night, she will be dressed like a pirate and paraded through your 2nd seating meal. ;)

The pages for the kids clubs are at the link in my signature. Liberty and Freedom pages are there...that is what you want to look at.

I will be on the Independence in Feb, when are you going?

Thanks, we're not going til nov 2009 but like to know as much info as I can find out. We went on the independence in august but she was too young for the kids clubs then and stupidly didn't pay much attention to the other aged kids clubs. Can't believe it a whol year away til we go as I'm getting so excite aleady. Will definately check out your link, thanks again.

We are sailing in March with a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old. I think the will enjoy the kids club - even though they will not be together. We are sailing with a group and are lucky enough that between the families each child will have a friend at the camp.

I am new to this board and loving all the info. Thanks for the tip on Johnny Rockets - I will be sure to get the girls signed up for that - they would love it! :)

We are sailing in March with a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old. I think the will enjoy the kids club - even though they will not be together. We are sailing with a group and are lucky enough that between the families each child will have a friend at the camp.

I am new to this board and loving all the info. Thanks for the tip on Johnny Rockets - I will be sure to get the girls signed up for that - they would love it! :)

Welcome to the board. :D

My kids will be in the same age group as yours when we go in Feb, so don't forget to come back here in Feb and check out the pages for the Indy sailings. :D

Archived