Sauna on NCL Star

walterwarren

Just got off the Star on Saturday. I enjoyed spending our Mazatlan day in the spa. It cost $20 a day or $75 for the whole week. There is a sauna and steam room in the ladies side of the spa. My husband was not on this trip so I can't say if there was one on the mens side as well but I assume there was. The hydra pool was WONDERFUL. I enjoyed my spa day very much! I kept planning on going back again but with all the activities on board I was too busy to go back.

I hope you enjoy your trip on the Star....I did!

We were on the Star last December in Mexico, and will be again next November for the Panama Canal. We bought Spa passes for the week and it was great.:) I believe it is money well spent on the ship!

There are sauna and steam rooms for both ladies and men, no co-ed though.

It might actually be called a hydro pool. Anyway, it is a warm, not hot, pool that has lots of bubbles. Kind of like a hottub but the bubbles come from below and as you lay on the "bed" it is very relaxing. The "bed" is actually metal bars that slope so that your shoulders and head are farther out of the water than your legs as feet. Not the best explination but....you should try it!

I used the spa for the first time on the Pearl this year and loved it. All very relaxing...will definitely be making a few visits during our next cruise.

We were on the Star last December in Mexico, and will be again next November for the Panama Canal.

Hey, COCat - Come join us on our Panama Canal roll call. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=798117

Archived