Paradise Beach Yesterday (11/5)

NinaCO

I went to Paradise Beach yesterday and had a terrific time! The beach is lovely, and the water is great! There were lots of chairs and tables with umbrellas close to the water. I didn't use any of the toys, but the floaties looked like fun. There were motorized sports available (parasailing, snorkel excurions, etc.) just a few yards down the beach.

The service was excellent, and the food was terrific. I had a couple of pina coladas, guac (an incredible portion -- easily enough for four adults to share), and a delicious Ceasar salad with blackened salmon. I got a henna tatoo which looks great.

I also had the pleasure of meeting Tom as well as a couple of people from Cruise Critic! Paradise Beach met my expectations, which was actually pretty difficult considering all the rave review other CC'ers have given it.

I tossed a [URL=http://www.ninaco.com/conquest/pb.htm][COLOR=DarkRed]few photos up on the web[/COLOR][/URL].

[quote name='morganrp']We will be on the Grand Princess in January. How far is Paradise Beach from the Pier and what is the best way to get there?
Thanks
Judy[/QUOTE]

Judy, I grabbed a cab. The fare was $12 from Puerta Maya (where Conquest docks). That's the cost per cab (not per person), up to 4 people. The ride was about 10 minutes. No problem getting a cab when I was ready to go. There were several lined up & waiting.

Archived