Adding last minute people to cabin?

caribbean dreams

Ya, i figured we would have to pay the going rate, that has gone up quite a bit but even with the price raise, i don't think the 3rd person will have to pay anymore then we payed for a 1st & 2nd passenger rate.

But i could be wrong.

Thank you:)

As long as the ship has not met Coast Guard capacity and the room holds more than two, you should be able to add them.

The only time where I see where third/fourth are close to 1st/2nd is for New Year's cruises. The Fantasy Dec 27th cruise, it is 762pp for 1/2 and 707pp for 3/4 in a 6D OV.

Dave

Thanks for the replies, i just called carnival and WOW!:eek:

The prices have gone up even more than last time i checked, it will be $284 to add a 3rd person to our cabin, Thats more than we payed AND to book 2 people in their own cabin, it is $399 per person, thats over $100+ more than when we payed per person, less than 2 weeks ago.

Oh well, i guess they pay the highter price or stay home LOL!;)

Thank again.

You should do a "mock booking" on carnival.com for your cruise and Cabin Category, entering 3 as number of passengers, and the page will show the current 3rdand 4th pax rate- just to check the rates you were quote. I believe 3rd and 4th passengers pay full port fees & taxes and maybe $4 pp per day fuel surcharge. ken

Archived