Independence 4 in a room?

zetachi

We're trying to book the Independence for Feb 15th 2009.

We are 5 people. My wife and I, our two children 6 and 3 and my sister. Any suggestions on rooms. we are looking at 2 rooms but can't seem to figure out how to get 4 of us in 1 room.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Are you asking about putting four of you in one cabin and your sister in another cabin? If so, you will actually end up paying more than if you book 3 of you in one cabin and 2 of you in another (you can always change up where people are sleeping once you get on the ship).

As to how to get 4 people in one room, when you are on RCCL's website when you start the booking just make sure to enter 2 adults and 2 kids. It will bring up all options for 4 people on the ship.

We're trying to book the Independence for Feb 15th 2009.

We are 5 people. My wife and I, our two children 6 and 3 and my sister. Any suggestions on rooms. we are looking at 2 rooms but can't seem to figure out how to get 4 of us in 1 room.

any suggestions?

Thanks

Not sure I understand the ?.....I went to reservations and put in 4 for that sailing and had plenty room choices available for 4 people. BTW....price wise you will be better off booking 3 in one room and 2 in another.

thats what we did when we went on Disney. Booked 3/2 and changed sleeping arrangements once on board. But for that cruise the little one was in a pack and play and now she needs a bed. So we would need sleeping for 4 of us in 1 room.

thats what we did when we went on Disney. Booked 3/2 and changed sleeping arrangements once on board. But for that cruise the little one was in a pack and play and now she needs a bed. So we would need sleeping for 4 of us in 1 room.

Just make sure that when you book the room for 3 it has a 4th pullman available;) You are best off calling RCCL reservations and tell them exactly what you are doing....they will help you out.

If the 3 year old and 6 year old can share a bed, look at getting a cabin with a sofa bed. Book one of the kids in with your sister, but then just bring both kids in your room at night and they can share the sofa bed. For example, all the D1 balconies currently available on the website have a sofa bed (as shown by the little triangle symbol after the stateroom number).

Archived