What is current on board booking offers

Arwenmark

I will be sailing the Star over Christmas and there is a S. America cruise I want to book for 2010.

Anyone know what they are currently offering for booking on board?

thanks

You really cannot book your next cruise while on board. What you can do is purchase a Future Cruise Reward Certificate. The cost is $250 and you get an immediate $100 OBC on your shipboard account. So bottom line is that the certificate costs you $150. And you will get $250 credit when you book your next cruise. So, in effect, what you are getting is 1) $100 off your next cruise and 2) a reduced deposit for your next cruise.

You then come home, check out where you want to go next, what ship, what sail date, and when you are ready to book, call either NCL or any TA. When booking, tell them that you are using a Future Cruise Reward Certificate towards your deposit. When it's all booked, the certificate will be all the deposit that is required, not the "normal" deposit of X per person.

That's all there is to it. A great deal for sure. Btw, I DO believe that there are exceptions to using the certificate for the entire deposit if you are booking suites, Garden Villa, etc. More deposit is then required.

CG

Archived