Fantasy Dining - lunch

Magic City Cruiser

And, actually, I'm more worried about the breakfast in the dining room!

Thanks, Bandit, they served lunch and dinner on the Fantasy in '07 and on the Holiday last month so I'm pretty sure one of the Fantasy dining rooms is still serving breakfast and lunch! However, as our January cabin is directly under the AFT portion of the Jubilee, I'm not sure it would hurt my feelings if they had stopped this:D.

And, Cathy...on the Holiday last month, we breakfast in the dining room on our one port day and prior to disembarking? Could all the ships have different diing options as far as dining room?

AND, IF you have had a cabin under any dining room...how was it??

Thanks, everyone!

And, actually, I'm more worried about the breakfast in the dining room!

Thanks, Bandit, they served lunch and dinner on the Fantasy in '07 and on the Holiday last month so I'm pretty sure one of the Fantasy dining rooms is still serving breakfast and lunch! However, as our January cabin is directly under the AFT portion of the Jubilee, I'm not sure it would hurt my feelings if they had stopped this:D.

And, Cathy...on the Holiday last month, we breakfast in the dining room on our one port day and prior to disembarking? Could all the ships have different diing options as far as dining room?

AND, IF you have had a cabin under any dining room...how was it??

Thanks, everyone!

Yes, they all serve breakfast in the dining room every day, port or sea including debarkation day, but lunch only on sea days since everyone is on board and the buffet, grill, etc, would be overwhelmed.

Can you tell me which dining room serves lunch? Please oh please tell me it's not the Jubilee :)

The midship dining room, the Celebration dining room, serves breakfast and lunch. There are some really good dishes served at lunch there, but I want to try to stir fried chicken served on Lido deck.

I have had cabins on Empress deck, one deck down in the middle hall (E189) and it has been quiet and I did not hear any noise from the dining room.

Archived