Room 1006 Panorama Deck On The Glory??

mo gal

I have friends who were on a past Glory cruise within the month and they went to Costa Maya instead of Roatan. Anyone else know about that? The main reason is D donate platelets and I heard today that if the ship goes to Costa Maya I have to be deferred for a year as the CDC considers it to be a malarial zone. Doesn't mean anyone is going to be infected, it just is a government thing.

Hello Everyone: Does anyone know anything good or bad about this cabin? Does anyone have pictures or has actually stayed in this room. Thanks

Have not stayed in that room in particular but we stayed on Panorama on our last Glory trip and have booked another room on Panorama for this February......we love this deck. Very short hall so not a lot of traffic, but very convenient to the pools, hot tubs, etc....

I have friends who were on a past Glory cruise within the month and they went to Costa Maya instead of Roatan. Anyone else know about that? The main reason is D donate platelets and I heard today that if the ship goes to Costa Maya I have to be deferred for a year as the CDC considers it to be a malarial zone. Doesn't mean anyone is going to be infected, it just is a government thing.

It's my understanding that they were having a civil unrest in Roatan and several ships did not dock as they could not assure them of passengers safety......however my cousin was on the Legend last week and they did dock there and had no problems.

I'm sure this was the reason for the change of port at that time...

Archived