HALF MOON CAY - two people. What to do?

redheaney

I keep reading about the wonderful cabanas - and would be all about that. But there are only two of us (Honeymooners) and can't justify spending that kind of money for just two!

What other options are available to us? Would love to just chill out and relax on a beautiful beach and be pampered... Suggestions would be very much appreciated!

I keep reading about the wonderful cabanas - and would be all about that. But there are only two of us (Honeymooners) and can't justify spending that kind of money for just two!

What other options are available to us? Would love to just chill out and relax on a beautiful beach and be pampered... Suggestions would be very much appreciated!

You can rent a "clam shell" for much less.... To me just relaxing and walking around HMC will set the romantic pace you are seeking as you stroll down those beautiful beaches !

There is a listing of "Private Islands" under the Ports of Call board where you'll find more information about Half Moon Cay. When I was there, I just walked a bit down the beach to be away from most of the crowds and used the provided lounge chairs at no charege. It was a wonderfully relaxing beach day.

• 2 weeks later...

Agree with As You Wish, crowds thin out as you walk down the beach plenty of chairs in shade and sun if you are willing to walk further away from the crowds. Clam shells are not as costly as the cabanas, but you will have people all around you. Hope you enjoy the island as much as we did;)

Archived