ME Resort Cabo

Duncarob

Earlier this year we visited the ME hotel while docked in Cabo. We were part of a group of 10 and decided to venture on our own. We had a van shuttle take us all there. Upon our arrival, we did receive some pressure from the servers/desk personnel that the beach mattresses and pool were only for hotel guests. We politely pleaded and said we would spend money on lunch and drinks if we stayed. They agreed and did not bother us again. In fact, the servers were quite friendly and attentive. Beware that the cost of meals and drinks was much higher here than at other Mexican restaurants we visited. The prices were more equivalent to U.S. prices. Our family of 4 spent about $70 in food/drinks.

We were there on Nov 13th- I went by Water Taxi, my parents walked- lots of construction do not recommend right now.

No charge, we had 6 Pacificos, a cheese quesadilla, and nachos for $32. Water taxi was $10 for 2 coming and $16 for 4 going back.

This is a beautiful place to spend the day- the pools and the beach were really nice and super clean. Felt very pampered that day. No one hassled us- we set up on a bed down by the beach. A friend even asked if cruisers were ok and the staff was very welcoming and said sure!! There are some reserved cabanas and covered beds, but otherwise the place is all yours!! This was a perfect day!!

Archived