Cruise Value Center Out of Business????

Mark

Does anyone know what the story is with the large cruise only travel agency Cruise Value Center of East Brunswick, New Jersey? They were one of the largest travel agencies in the country that were devoted to cruises and their website is shut down...if you go to the webiste, the information there makes it sound like they went out of business???

What happened? They were a family owned business? I just came back from Carnival Triumph and the ship was fully booked....my flights between NYC and Miami were fully booked including first class...why would they go out of business unless it was a family problem??/

Does anyone have any info they would like to share?:confused:

Does anyone know what the story is with the large cruise only travel agency Cruise Value Center of East Brunswick, New Jersey? They were one of the largest travel agencies in the country that were devoted to cruises and their website is shut down...if you go to the webiste, the information there makes it sound like they went out of business???

What happened? They were a family owned business? I just came back from Carnival Triumph and the ship was fully booked....my flights between NYC and Miami were fully booked including first class...why would they go out of business unless it was a family problem??/

Does anyone have any info they would like to share?:confused:

No info other than MANY posters on these boards talking about payments never being made to the cruiseline by this agency......Just because your cruise was fully booked as were flights has no bearing on this agency, unless they chartered the ship you were on !

Check out the HAL boards,...one lengthy thread talking about people who have been left to flounder becuase of the actions by this agency !

Archived