St Lucia xmas day........

Averill42

Hi All,

Been speaking to a friend of mine who comes from St Lucia & he sai's they will have plenty going on & lots of taxi's on xmas day at the port waiting including his uncle.

Just been checking prices out for the excursions & my god they are so expensive, my husband originates fron Trinidad & Tobago & was gob smacked on how much they are charging, just think of all those people that are going to be fleeced.

We have done Caribbean cruises lots of times & trust me its alot lot cheaper to make your own way, barter with the drivers & i promise you, you will see more of the island's that way.

Not long 2 go before we are lapping up the sun.

Word of warning.....Dont go off ship with lots of jewellery on. its no differant from here, flaunt it & you may lose it.

See you all soon,

Jacqui x :p

Hi Jacqui,

As you say excursions are always expensive no matter what cruise you are on. We have booked 3 excursions and hope to do our own thing everywhere else. For St Lucia on Christmas Day we have decided to do the Volcano & Waterfall Experience as it sounds quite fun and at a good price for a full day excursion. A drive in Volcano and a mud bath should make us remember that Christmas Day in the future.

Cheers....Steve......only 28 days to go!

Archived