Docless in RI

Our docs are lost in the system icon_frown.gif . Our orginal reservations were made by a family member and who used our nick names. I called RCCL, changed our names to our legal names & upgraded our phone number (it was our family members instead of ours icon_eek.gif). That kicked icon_eek.gif us out of the system. I called RCCL the other day & asked where were are our docs, we're sailing in 3 weeks! They thought we had them, but upon reviewing our reservations realized we didn't. They are frantically putting us back together, into the system and we should have them by the end of this week or early next week. Keep your fingers crossed!

Meanwhile we still haven't gotten our passports. They are in Boston being processed. When I email the passport processors, they send a form email back, "saying" they are being processed icon_mad.gif! Oh they also "said" if we need them sooner ....... send $60 per icon_eek.gif! passport icon_eek.gif!

So we're jiggling away in little Rhody.

Happy cruising!

Sue icon_cool.gif

All dem bonz are connected: de party bone & de drinkin bone & de stayin out all night bone & the cruisin bone.

Our first cruise: May 10 2004, Enchantment of the Seas

Archived