Great site for items when traveling with babies!

EricaLynn

If this is against TOS, please let me know. My coworker led me to this site. She's used them twice in the past year very successfully, and I just placed an order earlier this week for our Independence of the Seas cruise next week, to be delivered to our hotel the day before we leave.

No more worries about hitting the grocery stores before boarding the ship! And apparently they can deliver to the port as well.

http://www.babiestravellite.com/

I will update afterwards with our experience. I've ordered diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, paper towels, dishwashing detergent, and Lysol wipes as I already have our sunscreen, etc. But they have everything you can imagine you might need!

Glad to know I'm not the first one to put this out there! I figured there are a lot of new moms (like me) who haven't been around the family boards for a long time, so anything I can do to help!

As for the ToS, I know other boards that are super-strict about posting links to anything, so unless I really know a board, I don't post links very much.

Subbing to get reviews on this site. Anyine know what their shipping costs are like?

From what I can tell, they charge actual shipping for the items, based upon weight. You can always create a sample cart and go to check out, and there you will be told the shipping charges before you enter your credit card information.

They were pretty high, but for the amount of stuff I ordered, I think it was worth the $40 or so. Shipping is high in general right now.

I'll post a review after we get our package on Friday to let everyone know how smoothly it went.

From what I can tell, they charge actual shipping for the items, based upon weight. You can always create a sample cart and go to check out, and there you will be told the shipping charges before you enter your credit card information.

They were pretty high, but for the amount of stuff I ordered, I think it was worth the $40 or so. Shipping is high in general right now.

I'll post a review after we get our package on Friday to let everyone know how smoothly it went.

I can't wait to hear from you about this service. My grandchildren will be on the cruise and will be traveling to NYC from Denver Colorado. This would be great for my daughter in law to be able to order the necessities and have them delivered to the ship. I didn't see a section on the web site for customer reviews etc.

Have a wonderful cruise!

• 2 months later...

Checking out some of the fine print on their website - it says it can deliver to Disney ships but doesn't mention any other lines. How would we instruct them to deliver to the port and get it to the cabin on a non-Disney line?

Archived