Price drop

lcantwait

I just called Carnival to pre-pay my tips and check on any price drop for our January Glory cruise. Guess what, there has been a price drop!! We get the military discount so we normally don't get any price drops, but a couple of weeks ago we got a $47 price drop, so counted us lucky and didn't expect another- but can't hurt to ask. Today when I called there was another price drop!! Enough to pay the $140 for tis for DH and myself plus a little OBC!! Yeah!!:D

Congratulations :) I hope something like that happens to me but I doubt it since we got a Cat11 and someone told me those never drop...

Keep the faith. We booked a 9A for New Years on the Glory and didn't expect any price drops either. So far we have had two in addition to the military discount. Close to $500 OBC and I still have fingers crossed about the fuel.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and hopefully he reads CC.:D

I'm on the Jan. 1 Sensation 3 day. I got a great rate on the one day sale on a 4E. I noticed RCL has cut the equivalent cruise on the Monarch Jan.2 by $80pp and Carnival is normally less than Royal, so maybe there's a price drop in my future.:D

Ed

Keep the faith. We booked a 9A for New Years on the Glory and didn't expect any price drops either. So far we have had two in addition to the military discount. Close to $500 OBC and I still have fingers crossed about the fuel.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus and hopefully he reads CC.:D

Curious, do you see those online or do you just keep calling your PVP and asking?

Ed

Archived