---->> Tell me the best cruise and ship to take for a Bahama cruise!!!!

hamlettm

Hello Expert Cruise members!

I've been on some nice cruises before (all on Liberty of the Seas) on the LARGE ships. We have taken our kids once and now it's time to do it again. My children are out on spring break March 20 - March 29, 2009. I want to take them on a cruise to the Bahamas because we want to go to Atlantis for a day and hang out (yes that is the main reason for the cruise).

Can any suggest the best cruise line and ship to take during this time? I'd love some suggestions. Anyone with kids been to Atlantis? How was it?

Price doesn't matter, we just want a NICEST ship we can get. =)

Thanks!

Hello Expert Cruise members!

I've been on some nice cruises before (all on Liberty of the Seas) on the LARGE ships. We have taken our kids once and now it's time to do it again. My children are out on spring break March 20 - March 29, 2009. I want to take them on a cruise to the Bahamas because we want to go to Atlantis for a day and hang out (yes that is the main reason for the cruise).

Can any suggest the best cruise line and ship to take during this time? I'd love some suggestions. Anyone with kids been to Atlantis? How was it?

Price doesn't matter, we just want a NICEST ship we can get. =)

Thanks!

You say you just want to go to the Bahamas... and if so, a 3, 4 or possibly 5 night cruise would be the options, but not on a newer ship ! Now if you want to VISIT the Bahamas as one of your ports of call along with other ports of call away from the Bahamas (7 night cruise), you will have more options for that "Newer Ship" which may meet your requirements of "The Nicest", whatever that may be !

Archived