What is MUTS?

HighSeaslover

• 3 years later...

It's the Lido Deck big screen where movies and such are shown. It's called 'SeaSide Theater' on Carnival and as you've been told it's called Movies Under The Stars on Princess.

We really enjoy it! Loved watching 'Captain America' on the Magic!!!

Picture320.jpg

:)

Princess makes a big deal about MUTS too - loungers are covered with a bit of cushion, blankets are handed out and there is free popcorn. Always first run movies too! During the day, they will repeat the movies and play concerts too. I loved it on Princess.

I was looking at the Funtimes for the Magic and although I know they have the screen, I didn't see any movies listed.

For those who have been on Carnival ships that have this, do they list the movies in the Funtimes? If not, do they show movies and other things on the screen even though they don't list it?

I was looking at the Funtimes for the Magic and although I know they have the screen, I didn't see any movies listed.

For those who have been on Carnival ships that have this, do they list the movies in the Funtimes? If not, do they show movies and other things on the screen even though they don't list it?

They do list them daily and usually are themed movie night with 2 or 3 movies of that theme a night

I love MUTS. It's a great idea. On my last Princess cruise I watched a couple movies outside. It was nice to curl up in a blanket in the middle of the Caribbean Sea and watch a movie. It is an extra activity they offer at night. And during the day they rerun the movie and show concerts and sometimes news. I'm not a big fan of watching the news on vacation, but others like it and it doesn't really bother me.

Princess MUTS

154905_10150097970246354_503396353_7405552_7241920_n.jpg

Yeah... they sure do...

Here's a couple of the Fun Times from the Conquest...

funtimes1.jpg

funtimes2.jpg

The SeaSide Theater stuff is always on the last page under 'For Your Information'

:)

Archived