Help....We are new to this...

mcnabb3801

First thing, go to Carnival.com and fill out your "Fun Pass". You will need your passport out and the last four digits of whatever credit card you plan on using. After you do that, let us know and we will tell you a little more. We will be sailing the Liberty when you return (Jan 10).:)

Wayne & Debbie

Hi, welcome to Cruise Critic! :)

As copvet already told you, you can go on Carnival.com and fill out your Fun Pass which is all your contact info, credit card info, flight info, etc. You will need your booking number in order to register your cruise on the Carnival website.

There is so much info here on the boards! You might want to check out your Roll Call for your sailing and talk with other CC members who will be on your cruise. Go to the bottom of the page, Forum Jump and click on Carnival Roll Calls, then find your ship and date. Roll Calls can be a lot of fun! I've met some wonderful friends through the Roll Calls here on the boards.

Happy cruising! :)

Hiya, McNabb!!

Have no fear. It really is an easy process.

As you fill out your Fun Pass at Carnival.com don't be concerned if things don't go quite as smoothly as you think they should. That web site has a view foibles and you may run across one or two.

You can opt to bypass the credit card info if you want to make a cash deposit for your Sail and Sign card rather than using a credit card.

Additionally, you're not required to have a passport. Proper ID, like a picture driver's license, and a notarized birth certificate work just as well.

If you have problems please come back and ask for help. That's what we're here for and that's what this place is all about.

Mach

Thank you everyone for your advice... Should we print everything we fill out on line....or is that just in the Carnival Computer when we get there?

Thanks for the advice with Roll Call...we have been for the last few months communicating with our fellow cruisers and have infact planned a get together - they seem like a great group of people...

Thank you Mach for the support... trying to remember everything can be nerve wracking...

Stacey

We booked out 1/3 cruise on the Liberty through a TA. Can you tell us what online forms etc we will need to cruise...Please let us know everything...My husband and I both have received our passports but are wondering what else?

Stacey

Check with your TA, they should get your documents and fill out your fun pass for you. Other than that show up on departure day, with your passports and a credit card and have fun!

In all honesty I thought thats what they were suppose to do...

So I should ask her to fill them out and send copies to us?

Stacey

I guess you could..all TA arent created equal and it might be more of a headache trying to get them to fill out your info, unless you are dealing with a local agent.

It shouldnt take more than 10 mins for you to fill them out yourself.

Either way have a wonderful cruise.

First off, log into Carnival.com and create a profile for yourself. Once added, you can add your reservation. Your reservation will have EVERYTHING you need to know about your cruise. You can print edocs (and I always encourge one copy of edocs with cruise only, and two for cruise air because of transfers--and keep them with you going to port!). Your reservation will also allow you to view shore excursions and book online before you go, BUT you also have to pay for them when you book them. You can also book spa treatements and supper club reservatons, once again, spa treatments are now payable at time of booking, not treatment. The my rservation page has lots of other features to check out too, so do check it out!

I encourage you to do some homework around the ship layout and ports of call. It is no fun being totally suprised vs prepared. As for ships deck plans, I copy and save each public deck and paste them into a Word or Publisher document and print it off. I know the layout of the Conquest class ships, so the deck plans is just for the names of the public space...

Enjoy, have fun, and go with a open mind to having fun.

In all honesty I thought thats what they were suppose to do...

So I should ask her to fill them out and send copies to us?

Stacey

Well I wouldn't say that they are SUPPOSED to fill out the online registration info for you, and many do not, BUT, they SHOULD be advising you of these topics and assisting you if needed.

If your TA is local, I would set up an appointment with them to go over all the details and to give you a chance to ask all the questions that are on your mind. If they are an online or out of state TA, set up a phone call and have all your questions on a note pad.

First time cruising is a memorable one and you want to make sure you have everything complete to make it a success. This is where a good TA comes into play to iron out the wrinkles and get you started in the right direction up till the time you set sail.....Sadly, some TA's just don't fufill their responsibilities and then those that are doing a good job for their clients get stereotyped in a negative way.

Call your TA and make them earn your respect for future bookings and referrals you send them, along with EARNING THEIR COMMISSION ! :cool:

BTW... HAVE A GREAT CRUISE !

Ask your travel agent....that's what they are there for. You can fill out your Fun Passes online but only after you have paid your cruise in full!!Have fun!!!!!:D

Um, I filled out mine after I booked with just my deposit. Do you mean fully deposited, or just ppl who use a TA?

Archived