RCI visa card+OBC

joymarie03

Hello All,

I just received my two certificates from royal points for OBC and the directions say to mail them in to RCI, is that the only way to redeem them and to make sure I receive the correct OBC to my account once onboard? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

Hello All,

I just received my two certificates from royal points for OBC and the directions say to mail them in to RCI, is that the only way to redeem them and to make sure I receive the correct OBC to my account once onboard? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks

You can also call RIC Coupon Redemption center at 1-888-305-4646 and give them the certificate numbers along with your booking number. This will hopefully ensure that they are posted to your booking immediately.

Then as everyone has said..........fill out.........make a copy...........and then send to the address shown for verification purposes.

Not knowing when you are cruising..........when sending in certificates they are posted by earliest to latest sailing dates. By calling the info in...........it gets applied much quicker.

I agree with cruisenfever. I juust called the number in. They did not ask me to mail them. One thing I was surprized at was that you cqan onlky choose ONE of the listed benefits. I thought you got all of the benefits for 1 certificate. Silly me.

I asked for the upgrade, and I was told that I had bought too cheap a cabin for the upgrade, and to get an upgreade from onterior to oceanvie, I would have to hay $625 more. The whole cruise was in the 300's, so that did not make alot of sense. I then chose the on board credit.

Archived