Jimmy Buffett cruise 2009

Telegalc

I like that one!! Actually, I went before it was an actual Margaritaville -- they called it Margueritaville back then. Still, it was a great restaurant and they had a killer fish sandwich. That was where I learned my 2yo knew the words to "Why Don't We Get Drunk and . . . " :o

I was in Jamaca once...at an AI..did a few trips outside of the AI...:eek:

not going back unless it's to an AI.:p

I like that one!! Actually, I went before it was an actual Margaritaville -- they called it Margueritaville back then. Still, it was a great restaurant and they had a killer fish sandwich. That was where I learned my 2yo knew the words to "Why Don't We Get Drunk and . . . " :o

Wait--do you mean "Why Don't We Get Lunch in School?" 'Cause that's what my kids think it is. At least, that's what we tell them when we're not quick enough with the mute button!

Wait--do you mean "Why Don't We Get Lunch in School?" 'Cause that's what my kids think it is. At least, that's what we tell them when we're not quick enough with the mute button!

See now, you should have told me this about 9 years ago!! :p

I have also heard "Why Don't we Drink Milk at School."

• 7 months later...
Alcohol-rehabilitation counselors, antidepressant manufacturers and shrinks should present Buffett with gold-encrusted plaques of recognition thanking the Key West ukulele hack for supplying roughly half of their paying clientele. Here's how the vicious cycle works:

1) Begin liking Buffett during perpetually drunk collegiate undergrad years;

2) prolong perpetual drunkenness by becoming Parrothead and attending Buffett shows until the age of 40;

3) crash car drunk on drive back from Buffett show at Pensacola Fairgrounds;

4) enter court-mandated rehab program;

5) get sober;

6) recognize how bad taste in music and hollow life was during personal "Cheeseburger in Paradise" bender;

7) start seeing shrink and taking ******;

8) realize that entire wardrobe consists of imitation Hawaiian shirts, huarache sandals, golf visors and jams;

9) start drinking again;

10) hit the road for Chattanooga stop of Buffett's "Four Inebriated Horsemen" tour with Alan Jackson, Clint Black and Randy Travis. Margaritaville, unfortunately, has inescapable walls made of petrified ape dung, which is an apt description of Buffett's entire catalogue.

????

Alcohol-rehabilitation counselors, antidepressant manufacturers and shrinks should present Buffett with gold-encrusted plaques of recognition thanking the Key West ukulele hack for supplying roughly half of their paying clientele. Here's how the vicious cycle works:

1) Begin liking Buffett during perpetually drunk collegiate undergrad years;

2) prolong perpetual drunkenness by becoming Parrothead and attending Buffett shows until the age of 40;

3) crash car drunk on drive back from Buffett show at Pensacola Fairgrounds;

4) enter court-mandated rehab program;

5) get sober;

6) recognize how bad taste in music and hollow life was during personal "Cheeseburger in Paradise" bender;

7) start seeing shrink and taking ******;

8) realize that entire wardrobe consists of imitation Hawaiian shirts, huarache sandals, golf visors and jams;

9) start drinking again;

10) hit the road for Chattanooga stop of Buffett's "Four Inebriated Horsemen" tour with Alan Jackson, Clint Black and Randy Travis. Margaritaville, unfortunately, has inescapable walls made of petrified ape dung, which is an apt description of Buffett's entire catalogue.

Boy you sure are bitter..hes not from Key West.. I wish he would play at Pensacola Fair Grounds(in the winter) and I could go on and on but I think you are the one who made need therapy. BTW.. I would venture to guess you have never been to a actual concert have you??

Also.. how did poor Randy Travis get thrown into your bitter tirade??

Its "BINDER".. IF YOUR GONNA GO ON ONE..SPELL IT CORRECTLY..

PHINS UP!!!!!!:):):):):):)

Its "BINDER".. IF YOUR GONNA GO ON ONE..SPELL IT CORRECTLY..

PHINS UP!!!!!!:):):):):):)

Is "binder" a Jimmy Buffett word or something? Because the word IS "bender" in the non-Jimmy world...just curious.

Is "binder" a Jimmy Buffett word or something? Because the word IS "bender" in the non-Jimmy world...just curious.

It was a play on spelling.. Phins.. Binder..Phins.. Binder..

Never mind.... BTW.. Jimmy would never mizspell

To be correct I should have said Bhinder/ Bhender!!!

Archived