Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Guided Jet Skis

scarlet4897

Hi Everybody -

I've searched the threads and this is the only information I could come up with about the Wyndham resort "day" rate.

It's $75/pp for use of the pool - beach is free?

Also I found a tour operator (St Thomas Cruise Excursions) who works out of Wyndham who runs a 1 1/2 hr guided jet ski tour for $80/pp (2 pp sharing one jet ski) or $140 /pp to have own jet ski. Included in the "tour" is beach time.

Has anyone been to this resort for the day? Is the beach nice? What is the cost? Does it include use of the pool?

Any information that anyone has would be appreciated. :)

They used to have a daypass but last time I called to ask they said they no longer had it. You might contact the resort to double check.

Beach can be used by non-guests (all the beach resort beaches can). Amenities at the resort beaches are usually for guests only; some will rent chairs to non-guests; all allow non-guests to buy food/drink; at most non-guests can rent watersports stuff. At Wyndham, there is a public beach use parking area and entrance. The beach is small, some rocky spots in the water. Check a St. Thomas Beach guide for photos and information: http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=st.+thomas+beach+guide&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8.

--Islander

Archived