Miami port to FLL airport

djr88

What is the best way to get from port to FLL airport. Is a 1125am flight departing FLL too early? Any sugestions would be a great help.

That's cutting it very fine. If there are no problems, you can make it, but all it takes is one blip to mess everything up... Remember, if your flight is straight to Canada, it's an international flight, so you need to be at the airport 1 1/2-2 hours before.

Last time I cruised out of Miami and flew out of FLL, we ended up going with the cruise line's transfer. The people on the FLL shuttle were first off the ship. We were actually staying over and flying the next day, so just got a shuttle from the airport to our hotel, but I think we were probably at the airport at around 9:30-9:45, but that was on a Friday with not much cruise traffic.

Lots of info on the Florida section of the East Coast Departures folder, lower down on the boards.

That's cutting it very fine. If there are no problems, you can make it, but all it takes is one blip to mess everything up... Remember, if your flight is straight to Canada, it's an international flight, so you need to be at the airport 1 1/2-2 hours before.

Last time I cruised out of Miami and flew out of FLL, we ended up going with the cruise line's transfer. The people on the FLL shuttle were first off the ship. We were actually staying over and flying the next day, so just got a shuttle from the airport to our hotel, but I think we were probably at the airport at around 9:30-9:45, but that was on a Friday with not much cruise traffic.

Lots of info on the Florida section of the East Coast Departures folder, lower down on the boards.

Thanks for your info. I will be flying out on a Saturday, so traffic shouldnt be as bad either.

Archived