Need specific info about EOS/213/09 cruise..

mom2NnB

We are down to about 80 days and now I am trying to get some specific information about our cruise:

1. Does the Explorer have anywhere on their ship (Windjammer?)that makes stir-fry?

2. We are doing the Eastern (Haiti, Samana, St. Thomas, PR) tour. Is there any places/health issues we need to be concerned about? (i.e. dont drink water, eat certain foods, etc.)

3. If we buy the Soda card, can it be used at any of the local areas (Labadee, Cayo Levantado beach?) We booked RC excursions if that makes a difference.

4. How do we get our passports stamped at each country? We never got it stamped when we went on Carnival as we never needed to bring it off ship.

5. Are there any indoor pools?

6. Do we need any other special paperwork for any of our countries?

Any other additional information specific to EOS or the Valentine's week cruise would be very helpful.

I don't remember any "stir-fry" stuff on Explorer.

While St. Thomas and PR are "americanized" so the water is fine--so is the food, and Labadee is totally the same as being on the ship, I would be more careful in Samana. Bring a bottle of water off the ship with you, if you think you'll need it.

You don't need your passports to get off and on the ship in any ports. No special paperwork or vaccinations are needed at any of your ports.

No indoor pools on explorer--the "adult" Solarium is open-roofed. I prefer that, since you can still get a tan!

Explorer is a wonderful ship with a wonderful crew! Enjoy!

Archived