I wanna go to Hell!

Hockey Addict

Hi guys...

I'm not sure if you can help or not... and I know this is really early.. we aren't going until October but I can't help it... I am excited and wish we could go sooner!!

When we are in Grand Cayman we will be there from 8am - 3pm. We are going to do the Sting Ray's with Moby Dick Tours. We already reserved a spot with them. I know I am a dork.... :o They have us set up at 8:30 local time which is 9:30 ship time according to them. They say it's 3.5 hours for the excursion.

Now I bet you get tired of this question.... Do you think we would have enough time afterward to go to Hell and just look around a bit then head back to the ship? I have no idea how far away Hell is from the port.

Thanks in advance... I appreciate it!

I wish someone would invent a time machine already so we could get on our cruises faster!! :D

Thanks! Yep, that helps... I didn't think about asking Moby Dick... I'll try it out.

I didn't realize that it is small there and wouldn't take much time to see. That's even better!! I didn't think we would have too much time.

Thanks again, I appreciate it! :D

Hi guys...

I'm not sure if you can help or not... and I know this is really early.. we aren't going until October but I can't help it... I am excited and wish we could go sooner!!

When we are in Grand Cayman we will be there from 8am - 3pm. We are going to do the Sting Ray's with Moby Dick Tours. We already reserved a spot with them. I know I am a dork.... :o They have us set up at 8:30 local time which is 9:30 ship time according to them. They say it's 3.5 hours for the excursion.

Now I bet you get tired of this question.... Do you think we would have enough time afterward to go to Hell and just look around a bit then head back to the ship? I have no idea how far away Hell is from the port.

Thanks in advance... I appreciate it!

I wish someone would invent a time machine already so we could get on our cruises faster!! :D

Hi Hockey Addict,

How long does Moby Dick took to get back to you? I have book with them as well on a Januray cruise 2 days ago and still didn't get a confirmation e-mail.

Thanks

To be honest, all Hell is is a gift shop painted red and some rocks to look at. Its interesting to see and a great thing to say "hey, I've been to hell" but a quick 10-15 mins is really all you need.

Thanks a bunch... We should have enough time for that!

Please take my advice and do not make any modifications to your schedule in order to see hell. IMO, it's the Cayman equivalent to this

lol... that's funny... if we have a bit of time we will run over there... it will give us something to laugh at! Sometimes the stupid touristy stuff is funny. If we see something else more interesting we will skip Hell!

Hi Hockey Addict,

How long does Moby Dick took to get back to you? I have book with them as well on a Januray cruise 2 days ago and still didn't get a confirmation e-mail.

Thanks

I got a email reply the next day... maybe tomorrow you will get a reply... if you don't, I would send another and in the "special instruction" box I would put a repeat request or something. I was surprised they got back to me so quick since we won't be there until October.

This IS the port that some people don't make it to because of high surf right? I'm glad they don't take a deposit before hand because we wouldn't be refunded probably if we couldn't make it there.

Good luck!!

And thanks everyone for your input... I will keep in mind it is "cheesy" :D

Archived