Legend cabins 6277 or 7297?

tanyanubin

Does anyone have info about these? Are they pretty big? On the deck plans they look huge. Do they sleep 2, 3 or 4? I may have to change my reservations to another date, and those rooms are some of the only nice ones left on the sailing I need. They seem to be one right above the other. Would 4 adults be too much for that room? My husband, myself and my 2 older daughters, 18 and 23, will be going. I'd rather have 2 rooms side by side, but it doesn't look like there are any of those available other than right under the buffet--don't want that.

These cabins are 9A. Only sleep 2 people.

7301 will sleep 4.

3 adult females in one cabin?? I dunno about that. One bathroom? Are your girls spend a lot of time doing hair/makeup? only one vanity --thats where the plus is for hairdryers, curling irons etc.

Personally I would book 2 cabins-- 2 balcony cabins side by side-- or even a balcony cabin with the girls across the hall in an inside cabin.

If you are only looking at availabilty online you wont see ALL thats available.

Calling an agent to see what cabins are left should get you a better response.

Buffet area is carpeted-- being under that area wont be a problem- as long as you stay away from the kitchen areas of the pizza/ grill areas.

Archived