Nail repair?

SISSY III

OMG!!! get a life!!!get them done before u leave and if you have a problem,borrow you better halfs nail clippers!!!:D

For those of us who have acrylic or gel nails, it is not as simple as using clippers to fix a nail.

No need to be nasty to someone asking a question about onboard services.:mad:

OMG!!! get a life!!!get them done before u leave and if you have a problem,borrow you better halfs nail clippers!!!:D

WOW - you sound like you need a vacation!

Yes - they do nail repairs of all kinds. I was just on the Sapphire and some guy stepped on my toes at the airport and messed up my french pedicure. They fixed it on the ship for me FOR FREE!!! I was impressed.

WOW - you sound like you need a vacation!

Yes - they do nail repairs of all kinds. I was just on the Sapphire and some guy stepped on my toes at the airport and messed up my french pedicure. They fixed it on the ship for me FOR FREE!!! I was impressed.

I hope you gave the tech a nice tip.;) MrsRedPony opted out of a treatment when they quoted her a price that was over twice what she normally pays.:eek:

I don't think they do silk wraps on board, however. I am allergic to acrylic and couldn't get silk wraps on board when I tried a few years ago. Now I am allergic to something or other in the silk wraps as well, so just carry what I need to take care of my natural nails.......

They absolutely do acrylics.

Thank you for all your KIND replys.... I AM smart enough to get them done just before I leave, but knowing my luck and the fact that I'm traveling with my Sister and Not my better half (some of us don't have a better halfs) I have to haul my own bags the whole trip, heft and tote them too and fro everywhere we go...I've had them snap in half and pop right off!!

You asked a legitimate question and you deserved a legitimate answer. Glad you got that and sorry about the ones that couldn't help.

Don't worry about those. You ask whatever you need to know. This is the greatest board online for finding those answers.

I consider Cruise Critic the cruising bible and there are wonderful people on here that will be glad to help if they can.

Enjoy your cruise.

Are you serious?....

Speaking of getting a life, one who has nothing better to do than come onto a message board and criticize someone for posting a question may want to take there own advice.

Just a thought, or rather, a recommendation.

To the OP: Yes, they have a full service onboard for anything you may need of that nature. Prices will be slightly higher than on land, but not totally unreasonable.

Enjoy your cruise!

For those of us who have acrylic or gel nails, it is not as simple as using clippers to fix a nail.

No need to be nasty to someone asking a question about onboard services.:mad:

It may have been perceived by you as nasty,but others would have noticed the big grin at the end of sentence signifying it was a joke and lighthearted. My wife is getting her nails done tonight and i tease her about this too!Lighten upand don't start chewing your nails like my sister in law:)

Archived