Has anyone got pictures of an interior stateroom on brilliance?

I'm not trying to be rude or smart with this reply but what difference does a picture with the new bedding make compared to a picture with the old bedding? It's still going to be a relatively small but adequate cabin for your trip. We've usually booked inside cabins for our European cruises. Other than sleeping and showering, we're never in the cabin.

I'm not trying to be rude or smart with this reply but what difference does a picture with the new bedding make compared to a picture with the old bedding? It's still going to be a relatively small but adequate cabin for your trip. We've usually booked inside cabins for our European cruises. Other than sleeping and showering, we're never in the cabin.

Thanks for the help. I've only had 1 inside cabin before, which was on Aurora. It was ok but it was only a short cruise. If anyone does have any photos of these cabins I would be very greatful (the ones in the brochure are, as usual, all wide-angle to make the rooms look big!)

hi

you have me worried now! we are on the brilliance on 7 dec in an inside cabin. according to the brochure, inside cabins are the same size as outside. is that not so?

angelina46

I don't have a picture, but were were on the Brilliance inside stateroom twice. It was adequate enough for us. We are only in the room to shower and sleep. We have the bed separated into twin beds and seems to make it roomier.

Jan

hi

you have me worried now! we are on the brilliance on 7 dec in an inside cabin. according to the brochure, inside cabins are the same size as outside. is that not so?

angelina46

I believe the Inside Cabins are all 165 sq.ft. and the Ocean Views are 170 sq, ft. Not enough to worry about.

Rick

Look on the RCCL website under Freedom of the Seas, and there is a photo of the new bedding. I have been in an inside cabin on the Serenade (sister to the Brilliance) and on the Mariner. Both were 160-165 sq. ft. The cabin is more than adequate for two people and is comparable to the outside cabins and the basic balcony cabins(without the balcony, of course!).

Don't let the jokesters upset you. Inside cabins are a great value. Enjoy your trip.

The new beds are a tad bit bigger. They are straight at the foot of the bed instead of being curved.

Hi Angelina, that was good advice re the beds. Definitely makes the room seem bigger if you have them apart not queen configuration. Only problem for me would be how I would keep my feet warm if I am in my own bed!;) See you next Sunday in Barcelona, we can't wait! If you want to email - sue redland at hotmail dot com (no spaces):)

Sue

Archived