Mexician Riveria - Nov 09- on CCL splendor

moonwalkmama

Good Afternoon,

we will be making our 1st trip to the mexician riveria next yr (nov 09). We are stoping in PV, Cabo & Mazaltan. I am trying to start my research so Please pass on any suggestions on what to do or where to visit. Local tours, Best/easiest snorkling we love to snorkle but are not great at it. Love to try the local snack food & beer. Thanks!! ;)

Good Afternoon.. Ok... I have found that snorkling in Cabo at Chileno or Santa Maria might be the way to go and both if possible.. From what I can tell the beach in Santa Maria is nicer but the snorkling in Chileno is better.. So out of our stops (PV,Mazatlan, Cabo)would it be best to snorkle in Cabo and then on PV and Mazatlan do relaxing beach days & a little open window shopping? We don't like to book a excurison for every stop. We also like to just grab a taxi and go to the beach & hang out at a local cantina .

Good Afternoon.. Ok... I have found that snorkling in Cabo at Chileno or Santa Maria might be the way to go and both if possible.. From what I can tell the beach in Santa Maria is nicer but the snorkling in Chileno is better.. So out of our stops (PV,Mazatlan, Cabo)would it be best to snorkle in Cabo and then on PV and Mazatlan do relaxing beach days & a little open window shopping? We don't like to book a excurison for every stop. We also like to just grab a taxi and go to the beach & hang out at a local cantina .

if your going to snorkel in cabo ,and want a relaxing on your own beach day then i would take a water taxi to stone island while in Mazatlan.

its VERY COOL.

We ate at a place called Victors,and it was great .its on the beach. dollar beers,hamicks,quad rentals.

next time we are down that way stone island,and victors is a no -brainer.

have fun.

mike.

We ate at a place called Victors,and it was great .its on the beach. dollar beers,hamicks,quad rentals.

next time we are down that way stone island,and victors is a no -brainer.

have fun.

mike.

Don't forget the awesome coconut shrimp and garlic shrimp! ;) :D

Archived