45 day letter

Carolina Traveler

I have read on this board in the past something about a 45 day letter. Could someone please give me more information about this? Thanks so much for any info...:D

You write a letter to Carnival about your likes/dislikes of your last cruise, then they MAY send you a 45 day letter. Its says call them 45 days before your next cruise and you can pick some gifts from a select few choices. Rumor has it that Carnival has stopped the 45 day letters, but no official confirmation. Some ppl on here reported they recently recieved one. Not sure if anyone on this site knows 100% if Carnival has cancelled them for sure.

The 45-day letter is a thing of the past. You will get a nice letter saying thanks for your commens, but no free bon voyage gift waiting for you...

I sense the realized people were taking advantage of the system and that meas it costs them more money, thus, they stopped it,.

I wrote about my last cruise and what a wonderful time in Europe last October and a member of the staff that made it a great time for us and received a 45 letter today telling me to call 45 days before my cruise and pick a gift from carnival. So now does anyone know the choices?

I just received a 45 day letter, also. I surely wasn't fishing for one. Just wanted to let Carnival know what a great time we had and wanted to mentiion what a great job a couple of crew members had done. Suprised me to no end, because I had heard they had discontinued these.

Hi!!! We received a 45 day letter in October of this year! I just called this week to get our little gift! The choices were: a bottle or red or white wine, bottle of champaign, 4 bar coupons, 4 soft drink coupons, photo coupon, fruit plate thing, chocolate ship, assortment of chocolates, or cabin decorations! So I dont know if a 45 day letter is a thing of the pass!!! It seems to me that maybe they are just not handing out as many!!! Good luck and have fun cruising!!!!!:D

Archived