Living vicariously...

elgato2

through all of you going on cruises this year!

I haven't posted in a long time and this is the first Dec we haven't cruised in 6 years...so I'm visiting the boards to wallow in my self-pity.

After our last two cruises, DH was getting tired of the 'same old thing' and said he felt we needed a break from cruising...so....I promised that we'd hold out for two years..no cruises! It's harder than I thought...esp with the great prices flaunted through emails several times a week!

I'm determined to keep my promise and not book anything but I'm in withdrawal. I'm usually packing and planning at this time of year. Anyway..anyone else going through this same sad situation..I'd love to hear from you. After all, they have support groups for everything else right?

Yes..I've thought of that already..DH mentioned he'd like to try X Solstice or the Holland Am Eurodam...so I jumped RIGHT on that and started looking at itineraries and prices. I'll be so well-educated by the time we book our next one!

Archived