Any recent contact with kenneth's dive center?

Pilot70D

Has anyone had a recent contact with Kenneth's Dive Center on St. Kitts?

We went diving with them a year ago and they did a great. We are going to be in St. Kitt's again this year so naturally I thought we would dive with them again. Unfortunately all email attempts to contact them have been unsuccessful.

I tried the electronic form on their website and that didn't work. I then tried direct email and that didn't work either. Twenty four hours after I sent the direct email I got an error message back saying that their mailbox was full and that my message timed out before it could be delivered.

One other couple on our same cruise tried to contact Kenneth's as well a couple of months agao and also got no reply. They did a great job so I would hate to see them go out of business. If anyone has had contact with them recently please let me know.

Everyone stay warm and stay safe out there & have a great day.

The most recent E-mail I had was from Vajai at the end of October, when I sent them the latest counts for divers on our February trip.

KDC does not work on Saturdays, so there might be some delay there.

Keep us posted...

Wendy

wendy and keith at hotmail dot com

next up

http://www.freewebs.com/grandprincess-02-27-09

I have been trying to contact them now for over two weeks.

I tried the email address on their website. I tried the electronic contact form on their website. I tried yet another email address I found for them when I searched the St. Kitts threads on the Ports Section here on another part of CC.

So far I have not received any reply from Kenneth's. I did get a timeout error message as a result of the first email I sent which was addressed to their address listed on their website. The error message said that the message timed out before it could be delivered because the mailbox was full.

The only thing that I can guess after all my unsuccessful efforts is that Kenneth's is no longer in business. I think it would be wise for you to reconfirm your group reservations. I would hate to see a group of divers show up anywhere expecting to go diving only to find out that the operator with their reservation had gone belly up.

We made reservations with another dive operation on St. Kitts after not getting a response from Kenneth's.

Good luck and I hope your dive works out.

I just checked my E-mail, and they are fine...

If you would like me to forward on your E-mail or address, you can reach me at wendy and keith at hotmail dot com.

Wendy

Sent: Thu 12/04/08 5:12 AM

To: Wendy

Hi Wendy, this is Vajai here, yup we are fine, our two addresses we use is this one and info@kennethdivecenter.com

am not sure what address they are using, perhaps you can pass this info on to them.

Thanks Wendy, have a nice day!

Kenneth Samuel

Kenneth's Dive Center...... a PADI dive center...

P.O. Box 826

Basseterre, St. Kitts.

Tel: (869) 465-2670

Fax: (869) 465-1950

E-mail: kdcsk@yahoo.com

For additional info about diving and St. Kitts:

http://www.padi.com http://www.diversalertnetwork.org http://www.seaturtles.org

http://www.stkitts-tourism.com http://www.stkittsnevis.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Kenneth's Dive Center St. Kitts <kdcsk@yahoo.com>

Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 10:08:31 PM

Subject: RE: Can we come back again? Grand Princess Sunday, March 8th

Vajai & Gail-

I have seen a posting on the Cruise Critic board that some folks have been trying to get in touch with you for two weeks... are you OK out there?

Wendy

Thanks Wendy. Good to know they are still up and running. We tried the info@ email address back in October several times. That's the one that bounces with a "mailbox full" message. Did not find out about the other address until we had already booked with another operator. We will see how that goes.

I just checked my E-mail, and they are fine...

If you would like me to forward on your E-mail or address, you can reach me at wendy and keith at hotmail dot com.

Wendy

Sent: Thu 12/04/08 5:12 AM

To: Wendy

Hi Wendy, this is Vajai here, yup we are fine, our two addresses we use is this one and info@kennethdivecenter.com

am not sure what address they are using, perhaps you can pass this info on to them.

Thanks Wendy, have a nice day!

Kenneth Samuel

Kenneth's Dive Center...... a PADI dive center...

P.O. Box 826

Basseterre, St. Kitts.

Tel: (869) 465-2670

Fax: (869) 465-1950

E-mail: kdcsk@yahoo.com

For additional info about diving and St. Kitts:

www.padi.com www.diversalertnetwork.org www.seaturtles.org

www.stkitts-tourism.com www.stkittsnevis.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: Kenneth's Dive Center St. Kitts <kdcsk@yahoo.com>

Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2008 10:08:31 PM

Subject: RE: Can we come back again? Grand Princess Sunday, March 8th

Vajai & Gail-

I have seen a posting on the Cruise Critic board that some folks have been trying to get in touch with you for two weeks... are you OK out there?

Wendy

Wendy, I appreciate your offer to help.

We sail next Thursday though and after no response from Kenneth's we were compelled to book with another operator. We had been diving with Kenneth's last year and they did a great job. We were looking forward to diving with them again week after next.

I checked my sent messages and I did send two email messages to their correct address. Another couple from our same cruise also tried to contact them with no success and yes, they too sent multiple email messages to the correct address.

I can't say definitely that they were deliberately unresponsive but for whatever reason neither of us got any reply from Kenneth's despite sending messages over quite a period of time to the correct address. I might suggest that Kenneth's hire someone with computer and Internet expertise because whatever is happening on their end IS costing them business.

Archived