tenders in Cozumel?

Cruzebuddies

We're taking our first cruise on the Conquest (only 6 days to go...!!) and have booked an excursion at Chankanaab. does the ship dock in port on do we have to take a tender? (don't want to be late for our check-in time at the park) thanks:)

In Cozumel there are 3 different piers - Punta Longosta pier in town, then heading south is the International pier, and then next the Puerta Maya pier.

I've never seen a ship tender in Cozumel, but I guess if they really got a bunch in on the same day, it might happen.

While tendering does happen, the Conquest should have no trouble finding a berth. On the 12th, the next Conquest day in Cozumel, there are only 2 ships in town. On the 19th there are 4. Fridays are not big cruiseships days here in Cozumel.

We had to tender in, a couple weeks ago, because there were a lot of ships in port. Once a space opened up, the ship docked at Puerta Maya pier. This information was in the Capers, the night before, including what time the ship would be docking.

Conquest is 99.99% at Puerta Maya. My info shows 3 ships on 11/12 - Mariner will be at TMM pier (10-7), while Conquest (10:30-6) and Inspiration (8-10) will be at Puerta Maya. Now, this Wednesday is a different story...I'm sure that there will be tendering going on with 2 Royal Caribs, 1 Celebrity, 2 Princess, and 3 Carnival ships here including the Glory which is huge!

Archived