Freedom Review 11/22/2008

wayne_trisha

Hi Linda,

We're thinking about the bloggers cruise in Feb. We just might join you.

C&B in Washington

That would be wonderful!!!! woo hoo

You know where to find me....in karaoke!!! :D

They probably dropped them off at the "Free Trade Zone"...over by the Crystibol (sp?) dock. We were at Colon2000 Terminal.

Glad to hear that it was safe. I think as long as they stayed in a big group...and stayed close to the port with no jewelry or anything that can be yanked off...they would be ok.

I did talk two older ladies (senior citizens) from walking outside the white fence. They were alone....and I definately advised them against this.

I forgot to answer about the shows. We saw two comedians and three shows. The comedians were R rated and both were funny. Dianne Ford was one and I can't remeber the name of the other. Dainne was absolutely hilarious while the guy was pretty funny. Trisha said his PG show was funnier but I was in bed sick :(

We saw the broadway show, the juggler/comedian and the Beatles show. I can't remember the names of any of the shows but they were great. We had front row seats for two shows and I was part of the juggler/comedian's routine. He rode a unicycle right up to the edge of the stage while juggling a bowling ball, egg, and an apple. It was pretty scary being right there. Then he pulls the lady next to me out of the audience, gets her on his shoulders and rides the unicycle. Again, front row was a bit intense because the lady was starting to fall and i thought they'd end up in our laps. He later climbed and balanced on an 8 ft ladder and juggled knives. he was good. Had front row for the broadway show and I wouldn't recommend these seats. You can't get a prespective view of the show. I'd sit back a few rows. Beatles show was great!

Hi all -I was the lady on the guy's shoulders on the unicycle!! I did think I was going to fall but he know what he was doing and balanced me correctly. That was a really scary thing!! I never ever thought he would actually put me up there. Anyway the Freedom is a nice ship and we really enjoyed ourselves alot.

Archived