Whats included???? Royal Caribbean

Mama2Lexi

Hi everyone! We are getting married on the Radiance of the Seas on Dec 12 in the Port of Miami. We are having about 40 non sailing guests onboard for the ceremony and reception. Does anyone know if taxes and gratuities are included in the rates they quote you?? I'm waiting for Royal Romance to open this morning so I can call them and ask them. But if I figured someone here might know before that. Also, do they have a special table set up for the Bride and Groom? Or for cake and presents?? Instead of open bar for the 2nd hour, I wonder if we can just have guests buy drinks from the various bars onboard the ship. there arent many drinkers in our group and it seems pointless to pay alll that extra money for the 2nd hour.....Thanks for any help!

Taxes are included, but gratuities are not.

If you want special tables, you need to communicate your requests to your wedding coordinator and GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING - emails will work fine.

Guests cannot buy their own drinks as the ship does not accept payment in any form other than your Sea Pass card. If you want you guests to be able to drink, you will either need to provide them with an open bar or give them your Sea Pass card.

Also, once aboard the ship, the non-sailing guests have access to the entire ship, including the Windjammer buffet and can eat there for free.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived