Labadee Excursions

mellak

Which excursions for Labadee do you need to book ahead? We are looking at parasailing, wave runner, and the waterpark. 3 of our group definitely want parasailing but the others are not sure between the waterpark and waverunners. Can these be booked on the ship and there still be spots available?

We leave in 11 days and I'm not sure what I should book ahead.

Thanks for any input.

We were in Labadee Tuesday, November 2--the only ship there. We were able to book wave runners on the ship that morning and at that time they said they had spaces available in every time slot. We ended up changing our time to add another person (the 1:30 slot was full by that time), but had no trouble getting in on the 2:00 run.

We were on the Enchantment which only holds about 2,000 people, so that could make a difference too.

There weren't many children on this cruise (maybe 100) so the waterpark was practically empty. We saw numerous parasailing groups, but they weren't going all the time, so apparently they also had some vacancies.

If you want to book before you board, I think you have to do it today--they stop taking reservations 10 days out. Otherwise, you can wait and book after you board.

Archived