Pictures of the Pride-back end

SweetpeaOne

We are getting very excited our upcoming trip on the Pride in January. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of the back of the ship. We are on a wrap around deck at the back of the ship. Just want to see where we will be. Also my husband was wondering if we would be able to smell the exhaust? Thanks everyone

We are getting very excited our upcoming trip on the Pride in January. I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of the back of the ship. We are on a wrap around deck at the back of the ship. Just want to see where we will be. Also my husband was wondering if we would be able to smell the exhaust? Thanks everyone

Hey sweetpea,

If you go to webshots.com and do a search for Carnival Pride (or any other ship in that class) you should get a zillion pics. Just page through and you'll find some aft shots, there are tons! Not sure about the exhaust fumes, I'm sure someone will help you with that.

Hey sweetpea,

If you go to webshots.com and do a search for Carnival Pride (or any other ship in that class) you should get a zillion pics. Just page through and you'll find some aft shots, there are tons! Not sure about the exhaust fumes, I'm sure someone will help you with that.

Thanks for the webshot hint.. I will go look their..

Here's the aft of the Miracle which is a sister ship to the Pride. You can also spot our palm tree on the left corner and a fellow CC'ers on the right. And the only exhaust I've ever smelled was from the dining room below...always got my taste buds ready!:D

2940601590066492596S425x425Q85.jpg

We were on the Pride in 7347 last year and there are lots of pics in my signature. There is no exhaust smell, it comes out of the whale tale way up above you and doesn't make it all the way down there.

Archived